Altruity — a San Francisco-based non-profit organization, promotes local culture and improves the local living environment by marketing and managing emerging artists, making art accessible to everyone, and investing in the community.
To accomplish this, Altruity...
Ultimately, Altruity is defining a new movement. We transcend the categorical...
- Unites people who are passionate about art such as painting, photography, music, film, literature, and enjoying life.
- Promotes and manages artists while they focus on what they do best: create art.
- Markets and sells artists' work at our events and carefully selected venues throughout the San Francisco and the Bay Area.
- Organizes music and charity-focused events that bring together people, music and culture .
- Creates initiatives to help solve local issues such as homelessness, vandalism, violent crime, etc.
If you are interested in getting involved with Altruity we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Altruity A-List Member!
Altruity promotes an incentive to buying art. With the purchase of an object of art through the Altruity brokerage, you are supporting a non-profit organization which uses the proceeds directly for charitable causes. This is unique in the art world and therefore your purchase is tax-deductable!
Included incentives in the Altruity A-List Package are:
Become an Altruity A-Lister today!
- Karma Card - a special VIP membership card used for free admission to all Altruity events.
- Altruity A-List Packet with literature and photos about the artist's portfolio and detail about the specific work that you purchase.
- If desired, and if possible, a meeting with the artist and/or tour of their studio.
- The priceless benefit of supporting the arts, charities and intimate involvement in the art community.
- Form 4720; the pre-filled out IRS charitable contributions deduction tax form for you records.
- Two free guest passes to SFMOMA good for any visit.
Contact us at email@example.com.